Sunday, November 19, 2006

Danielson movie - a week to go.


Yep. As the title says, it's a week to go to the Danielson movie. If you're new to this blog, I've been on about this before - I'm helping my friend Ping who's organising a screening of the Danielson Family Movie on 26 November. That's this coming Sunday. If you're in London, and intrigued by the oddball collective that is the Danielson Family, you should come along. Here are the details again:

Time: Doors 7:30pm, film starts at 8:00pm
Venue: Grace Church Hackney (Shoreditch Church)
Directions: Check this map
Cost: it's free! (though a small donation would probably be appreciated)

I'm really looking forward to the this movie, after hearing so many good things about it. I posted the trailer before, so here's another Danielson clip - for Did I Step On Your Trumpet, off the latest LP Ships. Ping said that this video is one delight after another. She's right.



And finally, here are another couple of Danielson tracks to whet your appetite:

Download: Danielson - Bloodbook on the Halfshell
Download: The Danielson Familie - Singers Go First

Buy Ships or Fetch The Compass Kids

No comments: