Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Danielson movie trailer


My last post on Danielson got quite a good response, so I thought I'd post the trailer for the movie. This is a Daily Growl first - the first time I've done one of these embedded YouTube thingys (it's been more complicated than I thought it would). Here it is.



And while I'm at it here's another track. I've been advised by a few people now to check out Fetch the Compass Kids. So I used some of my eMusic downloads to get it. It's certainly less accessible than Ships, and a lot more shrill, but there are still many pleasures to be had. Particularly if you give it some time. Here's one of them.

Download: The Danielson Familie - Sing to the Singer

Buy Fetch the Compass Kids

Also - a note to the person who asked about tickets for the Danielson movie screening (and anyone else who's interested) - there's no advance tickets. Just turn up on the night. There will be a suggested donation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks (i was the person who asked about tickets), there's just one more question - i promise not to ask any more - what time will the screening start? or should i be more patient and wait until more details surface? it's just i have friends from brighton who are coming to london just to see it :)
xx

Anonymous said...

doors at 7.30pm, screening begins at 8. should be all over by about 9.30 or 10. look forward to seeing you there.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait, thankyou!
:) xx