Monday, June 12, 2006

Disaster!

This weekend disaster struck! My computer hard drive has died. And not being much of a computer nerd, I don't really know what's happened. Hopefully someone can come to fix it over the next few days, and maybe, just maybe retreive some of the stuff I may have lost. I'm bracing myself for the worst. Yep, all my music and photos gone up in figurative smoke. Let this be a lesson to kids everywhere to back up your stuff. Don't be a fool like me...

So this week, The Daily Growl will be brought to you courtesy of my employers. So it may not be as regular, but we'll see. I've got plenty to post about though. Last night's great Camera Obscura gig at Cargo. Tonight's Mojave 3 gig at the Borderline (not forgetting the poster competition!). More Jockey Slut nostalgia and fine tracks, and UK radio sessions from Tapes 'n Tapes and The Sleepy Jackson. Stick with it, it'll come out eventually...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have some luck retreiving something... its the stuff of nightmares!