Friday, September 15, 2006

Keep on going to the End of the Road


No more posts for a few days folks (not that I've been that regular lately anyway), as I'm off the the great-looking End of the Road festival. Thanks to the lovely people at ace London gig promoters Eat Your Own Ears, I won me a couple of tickets. So we're off again, to what is probably the very last festival of the season.

The line up sounds great. Daily Growl favourites abound. M. Craft and Micah P Hinson today. Absentee on Saturday. Emmy the Great, Tilly and the Wall, Richard Hawley and Jeremy Warmsley on Sunday. Elsewhere I'm looking forward to Jolie Holland, Kathryn Williams, Metronomy and I'm From Barcelona. Any many more. The main problem is the clash on Sunday night between Ryan Adams and James Yorkston. What will I do about that? We'll see. I'll be back with reports, pics and mp3s next week. See ya!

Keeping, the end of the road theme, here's Jerry...

Download: Jerry Lee Lewis - End of the Road

1 comment:

Hobo said...

So I visit The Daily Growl for the first time and already I'm envying you for having tickets for 'The End of the Road', Ryan Adams & Richard Hawley ! nice !
Anyhow, great blog, I'm adding you to my Blogroll, I'll be back !

Cheers IanB