Sunday, December 31, 2006

That was the year that was


Well, that was 2006 then. It's been a good 12 months. Just a quick one then, before I get dressed up for my NYE party, and it's really just a compilation of my best-of-2006 lists. More for my own sidebar-linking convenience than anything else, but here you have all my favourites in one place, and it serves as a useful sign-off post at the end of my first full year in blogging.

Top 20 albums of 2006.

Numbers 1-10
Numbers 11-20

Top 20 songs of 2006.

Top 10 gigs of 2006
.

Top artists of 2006.

Top 10 films of 2006.

OK, so that's that. I'll be back in the next day or so with all my tips for 2007, which should last me all week at least. Have a good New Year's Eve, whatever you're doing, and I'll see you on the other side...

Update: If you still haven't had enough 2006 lists, the aggregated ones are coming in. I've contributed to the UK music bloggers collected Top 20 over at Sweeping the Nation, and my choices are also a miniscule part of the much bigger worldwide blog chart collected by Heart on a Stick. Looks like it's TV on the Radio's year then.

No comments: