Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Live at Summer Sundae


I've had a week now of milking Summer Sundae to the max for blogging purposes, and here's one more. BBC 6 Music were the main media partners of the festival, so naturally they broadcasted quite a bit of live music from the festival. So thanks to them, here are a few choice 'live at Summer Sundae' tracks from some of the bands I saw over the weekend.

Download: Calexico - El Picador
Download: The Proclaimers - I'm on My Way
Download: The Long Blondes - Separated by Motorways
Download: Gomez - Get Myself Arrested
Download: Buzzcocks - Even Fallen in Love
Download: Belle & Sebastian - Dirty Dream Number Two
Download: Belle & Sebastian - The Boy With the Arab Strap
Download: Isobel Campbell - Time is Just the Same
Download: Howling Bells - Ballad for the Bleeding Hearts

If you've not seen them already, you can read my reviews of Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the festival, as well as a younger person's perspective.

Oh, and a selection of my photos.

And that really is that for Summer Sundae. A more normal service will be resumed now.

4 comments:

dame una canción buena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dame una canción buena said...

Hi! I was surfing in the web and I found you. I also have one blog where I post mp3's and nice bands. Some indie too. And, the freak fact: I'm from Chile.

So, nice blog.


(Weirdo, right?)

Dany said...

love the site

The Daily Growl said...

Cheers Dany, and Chilean bloke, thanks for the vote of confidence, but the mere fact that you're from Chile isn't particularly weird. Maybe you are, but I can't read your blog to find out (being a Brit, other languages aren't our strong point)! Good to see there are B&S fans in these faraway parts...